Zesty Potato Wedges
A twist on a football snack classic, these zesty potato wedges will give you just the right amount of kick before kick off.
- 2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 packet of Taco Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Clean and dry potatoes and cut them into wedges.T
- Toss in bowl with vegetable oil and Taco Seasoning.
- Line baking sheet with parchment or foil. Spread potatoes evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes. Halfway through, toss wedges and continue to bake until golden.
- 1/2 c. Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa – Hot
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- Directions: In bowl, mix together Fresh Cravings Salsa and sour cream.
- Cilantro – chopped
- Lime wedges